AUTHENTIC & REFLECTIVE
As part of Barnabas Ministries commitment to spiritual care and nourishment for those on the journey of faith individual and group support is provided through supervision, spiritual direction and retreat facilitation.
- Accompanying people on their journey of life and faith
- Prayerful listening between two people
- Listening for the flow of the Spirit
- Discerning appropriate response
- A collaborative process to monitor, support and develop professional practice
- Focuses on what is being stirred within the person as s/he ministers to others
- Space and time for prayerful reflection and attentiveness to God’s Spirit
- A Quiet Day allows for rest, refreshment, and new insights
An opportunity for a life-shaping experience
- Includes prayer, reflective input, silence, individual accompaniemnt and rest
- Overnight, weekend or longer retreats are available for individuals/groups
- Theme based or developed for a particular group
Short workshops (1-2 hours) and longer ones can be developed in an area of spirituality that interests your group and in which we have expertise. Examples of topics:
- Forms of prayer
- Dreams and dreamwork
- Discovering God through art/poetry
Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Enneagram workshops offer people an understanding of self and others. These are helpful when working as part of a team and in personal relationships.
Focusing workshops develop heightened body awareness and enable us to access the wisdom of our bodies.