As part of Barnabas Ministries commitment to spiritual care and nourishment for those on the journey of faith individual and group support is provided through supervision, spiritual direction and retreat facilitation.
- Accompanying people on their journey of life and faith
- Prayerful listening between two people
- Listening for the flow of the Spirit
- Discerning appropriate response
- A collaborative process to monitor, support and develop professional practice
- Focuses on what is being stirred within the person as s/he ministers to others
- Space and time for prayerful reflection and attentiveness to God’s Spirit
- A Quiet Day allows for rest, refreshment, and new insights
An opportunity for a life-shaping experience
- Includes prayer, reflective input, silence, individual accompaniemnt and rest
- Overnight, weekend or longer retreats are available for individuals/groups
- Theme based or developed for a particular group
Short workshops (1-2 hours) and longer ones can be developed in an area of spirituality that interests your group and in which we have expertise. Examples of topics:
- Forms of prayer
- Dreams and dreamwork
- Discovering God through art/poetry
Myers Briggs Type Indicator and Enneagram workshops offer people an understanding of self and others. These are helpful when working as part of a team and in personal relationships.
Focusing workshops develop heightened body awareness and enable us to access the wisdom of our bodies.